Receptionist / Legal Assistant
The successful candidate will be managing our front desk and assisting our Team in the conduct and management of client files.
- Reception duties including greeting clients and attending to incoming telephone calls and enquiries;
- Collection and delivery of mail;
- Ordering stationary;
- Archiving files and maintaining Safe Custody records;
- Opening files, data entry into Open Practice / Matter Centre;
- Diary management and boardroom bookings;
- Preparation of client invoices;
- Drafting, formatting and amending court documents and other correspondence as directed by solicitors;
- Arranging meetings and conferences;
- Assisting other team members and attending to all other administrative duties as required.
Candidates applying for the position must possess the following:
- Professional personal presentation;
- High standard of attention to detail, ability to multi-task and prioritise your workload;
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills, verbal and written;
- Daily attendance, punctuality and ability to work as a team member;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- An open car licence and car is essential;
- A commitment to develop your skills with the firm.
We have two offices, one at Wilston and another at Kelvin Grove. You may be required to work from either location.
If you can fulfil the above and believe that you would be successful in this role, please forward your resume to Nikki Barry at email@example.com.