Kelvin Grove 07 3369 7145 | Wilston 07 3505 0355


Holding Hands

Who will take care of me when I’m old?

Are you prepared for when the time comes when you’re no longer able to make decisions for yourself?

The best way to provide peace of mind is to legally appoint a trusted person – or people – NOW to manage your financial, personal and health matters in case in the future, you are unable to do so yourself.
Our team is here to assist you with preparing your Enduring Power of Attorney.

Other Posts